Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Tutorial: Maleficent












The bad guy we love to hate, Maleficent <3


I wanted to include the "horns", black, purple and the awesome flames to the makeup, and I think it came out pretty good.











I had the inspiration of doing this late at night, so I didn't do more than one eye, no full-face looks this time, sorry. 









First start with priming your lid:






Then take your favourite liner and sketch the outlines of the Maleficent's "horn":






Apply black to whole lid (Sugarpill Tako  Bulletproof):






Blend the black with dark purple (Sugarpill Poison Plum):






Blend the dark purple with lighter purple (Sugarpill 2am):






Apply highlighter under the brow (Sugarpill Tako):






Then use white liquid liner (Lime Crime Lunar Sea) to draw some shape to the horn







Next the flames. I used ModelsOwn neon green pencil to shape the flames:






Then I added Sugarpill Acidberry and Buttercupcake over the pencil:






And finally added TheBodyNeeds Enchanted & Neon Yellow glitters (attached with Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy):






I wanted even more glitter, so I added a glitter liner to outer half of lid, using Pixie Epoxy and Grimas Polyglitter #061:






 I added mascara and Sugarpill Daydreamer lashes:






And wohoo, the look is done!




















No comments:

Post a Comment