Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Photoshoot: Panda-Diablo III










'ola!


I have tons of posts queued, gazillion pictures ready, but the text is lacking, I just haven't found any time to write any posts, and I'm really sorry for that.


You, my readers, are the reason I'm having my blog, so I feel bad that I can't post all the time. 


I have suffered from severe depression for over ten years, and sometimes it unfortunately affects my blogging. I just can't find motivation to write, especially when there has been a long break, and I have to break the blog silence with something. I don't want the post to be too boring, but something that would be worth the wait. 


I know most of these feelings and thoughts are only inside my head, but there's where they matter to me.


I just want to apologize and ask you to bear with me.





But after this non-makeup related information, the Diablo III look.





Panda from Piece of Panda blog was going to Assembly (it's a Finnish demoscene and gaming event) and she wanted something geeky for her makeup. 


After some pondering, we decided to go with Diablo III look, inspired by this pic:










Here's the design I made:







And here's the final result:




Sugarpill Bulletproof, Lime Crime Fly Dragon Fly, Sugarpill Goldilux and Eye Kandy Cosmetics Banamarama and Candy Apple glitters 











Photography & Makeup: Jangsara









After I did this look, I got a request to do a look inspired by character from Diablo, called Magda (or Maghda, I'm not sure):







Here's my original design based on that picture:







The result was something a bit different:





I used mainly Manly 120 palette and Lime Crime eyeliners.

No comments:

Post a Comment