Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

Halloween tutorial: Illamasqueyes




This is the look #3 from Illamasqua's Halloween facecharts:










Again I started with mixing some white to my foundation to create pale face:





Then I started to shape the eyeshadows by using a thin brush and black gel liner (pencil will do fine too):





When I had the desired shape, I applied matte black shadow to whole lid:





Then I applied Illamasqua's
Bedaub Cream Pigment above the black shape (you can also use any light green cream product, or just white to make the color pop):





Over the cream pigment I applied Sugarpill's Midori shadow:





Then more Sugarpill, After party to the lower outer corner, below the black wing:





Then some black, make quite heavy line to your lower lashline with black, also make a wing to the inner corner too:





And add Sugarpill Afterparty below the inner wing too:





Looks quite scary :D





Then line your waterline with black:





Apply mascara, and false lashes to the lower lashline (mine are Faux Black Sparkle) (I also used falsies to the upper lashline, brandless cheap lashes):





Still scary!





Then I used lash glue to attach large black rhinestones:





And to make it a bit less scary looking, I added myself eyebrows with blue eyeliner:





I finishes the look with Illamasqua Disciple lipstick and a hint of Illamasqua liquid metal Surge on the lips:




Head jewellery from  Athene Nocturna




No comments:

Post a Comment