Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Twinsie Tuesday: Oldest Polish



I can't wrap my head around the fact that it's Tuesday again...already!  This week's Twinsie Tuesday theme is "oldest polish".  Since I've already showed you my oldest polishes (the OPI's from the amazing Wild West Collection of 1999 here, here, and here) I decided to show the oldest one that I've actually owned and held onto since I bought it, which is not terribly old. You see, if you've read my blog in the past, you would know that I was not always the polish hoarder that I am today. In the past I would GET RID OF any polish that didn't do it for me (can you even imagine?!).  Now I know better. My polish tastes do change from time to time, and when that happens, I can sometime fall in love with something that I had previously "written off".

Anyway, here is OPI's "OP-I Love This Color".  This came out with their 25th Anniversary collection back in 2006 (Fun fact: Did you know that OPI was originally started in the 80's as a dental supply company called 'Odontorium Products Inc'?).  I bought this color, and have held onto it. That is quite a feat:


"OP-I Love This Color" is a warm burgundy wine shimmer.  I haven't pulled this one out in years, but it is still such a fantastic color!

What is the oldest polish in your collection? Do you hang onto them for awhile?

Don't forget to see which oldies the other Twinsies have on their blogs today:

Ashley at Art Evolve
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Katherine at Haul of Fame
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
   


No comments:

Post a Comment