Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

Tutorial: Plan Nautilus from outer space





Time to get crazy with Sugarpill Heart Breaker!





First prime your lid with your favourite primer. I then used a small amount of NYX Jumbo pencil in Milk to lighten up my lid a bit:







Then I actually started drawing some scribbles to my lid with black liner, like this:






At this point I had some idea of what I was about to, so I made the lines thicker with NYT Jumbo pencil Black Bean:






Next I took Sugarpill's Mochi shadow, and applied it to the areas I left light :






Then I took Sugarpill Velocity, and applied it over the dark areas:






Some more Mochi, to whole lid area except the middle part:






To the middle are I added Sugarpill Tako:






Next step was to lighter up the light parts even more with NYX Jumbo pencil Milk:






Next Sugarpill 2am, I added to EVERYWHERE! No really, just to the brow, outer corner, and lower lashline:






..But it wasn't enough! I added 2am also to upper lashline, more to lower lashline, between the lines in outer corner.. :








Then I lined my eye with black liner:






Added false lashes to both upper (Sugarpill Daydreamer lashes ) and lower lashline:







Finally I added glitter. Lot's of it. (E.L.F. Stardust glitter liner)
























Don't ask me where you could use this kind of makeup :D But may this serve as a sample of the new Sugarpill Heart Breaker palette. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment