Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Let It Snow Nail Art Challenge: Snowflakes

Hello!  Today marks the start of a new nail art challenge I'm participating in with a group of fantastic ladies known as The Nail Challenge Collaborative.  This is the "Let It Snow" challenge!

Our first day's theme is "Snowflakes". Here is what I came up with. I thought the little shapes on my ring finger looked like snowflakes before I put them on....once they were on my nail, not so much :/  I did the rest of my nails with little blue beads that reminded me of snow collecting on the ground (Zoya Natty is the base color):



What do you think?!  Not my favorite, but I'm a little rusty in the nail art dept...this challenge will help whip me into shape!

Here are the other themes we will be working on:

Don't forget to check out the other participant's Snowflakes too!



No comments:

Post a Comment